classic mediterranean experience
Enjoy a wonderful holiday experience including yoga classes, excursions to magnificent landscapes, delicious healthy meals and develop some great take-home cooking skills too.
“Hand Picked Greece”, is a small farm created with the aim to promote responsible tourism and sustainable living, offering authentic agro-tourism and eco-tourism experiences, situated at the edge of Litsarda, a tiny beautiful village in western Crete.
Surrounded by olive groves, the traditional cottage with a terrace looking across the plain all the way to the White Mountains, also includes an extensive vegetable and herb garden, where we can hand pick ingredients for our cooking workshops.
Between our activities, we can enjoy spending time at the Olive Farm cooking, gardening or just relaxing.
There are hammocks and garden furniture, so we can just sit back, rest and take in the views.
– daily hatha yoga practice
– healthy eating with fresh ingredients from our own vegetable garden
– cooking workshops based on the Cretan diet
– a real insight into the local gastronomy and sustainable eating
– wonderful breakfasts and dinners under the olive trees
– excursions to locations of indescribable natural beauty