“Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances”
Feel good and unwind with this rhythmic, earthy dance
that embodies elements from different regions
and traditions of West Africa.
Let go and become swept away by live drumming into
a ritual of rhythmic movement which can awaken
self expression, positive action and self transcendence.
BENEFITS OF AFRICAN DANCE
• a satisfying grounding sensation through barefoot dancing
• an emotional release through undulating movements of spine
(especially the sternum area where emotional blockages occur)
• a spiritual lift through the power of live drums
• a reconnection with primitive impulses and vital instincts
• a feeling of exhilaration through repetitive rhythmic movement
The workshop is open to anyone who loves movement and rhythm.
Beginners, as well as more experienced dancers are welcome.